From: Michelle on
Visit www.baileys.com for a free sample of Bailey's with a hint of
coffee. You need to be a new member so just vary your e-mail address.
(Got from a Bailey's TV ad.)

Thanks

Michelle
From: Raymond Daley on

"Michelle" <michelle(a)galaxy17.co.uk> wrote in message
news:c759e9c5-de41-4fa9-b093-0cc6b0356c03(a)w19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
> Visit www.baileys.com for a free sample of Bailey's with a hint of
> coffee. You need to be a new member

No you don't.
Current members can enter the draw too, and it IS a draw, not a guarentee of
a sample.


From: nut on
Raymond Daley wrote:
> "Michelle" <michelle(a)galaxy17.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:c759e9c5-de41-4fa9-b093-0cc6b0356c03(a)w19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
>> Visit www.baileys.com for a free sample of Bailey's with a hint of
>> coffee. You need to be a new member
>
> No you don't.
> Current members can enter the draw too, and it IS a draw, not a
> guarentee of a sample.

OP was correct - it's a sample, available to new members only.

Thanks Michelle, great freebie.





From: elise on

"nut" <nut(a)noreply.invalid> wrote in message
news:hcpp4i$6g0$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
> Raymond Daley wrote:
>> "Michelle" <michelle(a)galaxy17.co.uk> wrote in message
>> news:c759e9c5-de41-4fa9-b093-0cc6b0356c03(a)w19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
>>> Visit www.baileys.com for a free sample of Bailey's with a hint of
>>> coffee. You need to be a new member
>>
>> No you don't.
>> Current members can enter the draw too, and it IS a draw, not a
>> guarentee of a sample.
>
> OP was correct - it's a sample, available to new members only.
>
> Thanks Michelle, great freebie.
>
Actually it must be a draw open to current members, cos I didn't even enter it
and I got a sample today!!! And a �1 off voucher as well :)

Elise


From: Paul on
Thanks for the link. Mine has arrived.


--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.






"Michelle" <michelle(a)galaxy17.co.uk> wrote in message
news:c759e9c5-de41-4fa9-b093-0cc6b0356c03(a)w19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
> Visit www.baileys.com for a free sample of Bailey's with a hint of
> coffee. You need to be a new member so just vary your e-mail address.
> (Got from a Bailey's TV ad.)
>
> Thanks
>
> Michelle