From: mogga on
Have a free tree

http://www.velvettissue.com/campaign-for-trees/claim-tree.aspx

Choose between a Rowan, Scots Pine or Silver Birch.

Your tree will be a sapling about 20cm in length and posted to you in
a protective container.

We will be sending out baby trees during the month of September to
coincide with �tree planting season� providing the optimum conditions
to plant.

AND a 50p voucher for money off.
--
http://www.Voucherfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
From: Paul Potter on
On 30/05/2010 14:59, mogga wrote:
> Have a free tree
>
> http://www.velvettissue.com/campaign-for-trees/claim-tree.aspx
>
> Choose between a Rowan, Scots Pine or Silver Birch.
>
> Your tree will be a sapling about 20cm in length and posted to you in
> a protective container.
>
> We will be sending out baby trees during the month of September to
> coincide with �tree planting season� providing the optimum conditions
> to plant.
>
> AND a 50p voucher for money off.

That is really good. Thanks for posting.

Paul
From: Raymond Daley on
>> We will be sending out baby trees during the month of September to
>> coincide with �tree planting season� providing the optimum conditions
>> to plant.

Autumn is the ideal time to plant trees? Not Spring or Summer then?


From: Paul Potter on
On 18/06/2010 16:15, Raymond Daley wrote:
>>> We will be sending out baby trees during the month of September to
>>> coincide with �tree planting season� providing the optimum conditions
>>> to plant.
>
> Autumn is the ideal time to plant trees? Not Spring or Summer then?
>
>

Hmm, good point.
From: mogga on
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:56:37 +0100, Paul Potter
<potter.paul(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On 18/06/2010 16:15, Raymond Daley wrote:
>>>> We will be sending out baby trees during the month of September to
>>>> coincide with �tree planting season� providing the optimum conditions
>>>> to plant.
>>
>> Autumn is the ideal time to plant trees? Not Spring or Summer then?
>>
>>
>
>Hmm, good point.

They send the tree out in autumn - I think they're bare root ones
(cheaper to send) - but pot grown trees can be planted out anytime.
--
http://www.Voucherfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk