From: Padraig Breathnach on
"d.g.s." <dgs1300(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Al Bundy (MSfortune(a)mcpmail.com) wrote:
>
>> On Mar 1, 5:37 pm, "Useful Info" <useful_...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Here's an interesting guide to living cheaply in Paris:
>>>
>> You could not pay me to be there
>
>Wonderful! That assures that I won't run into a knuckle-
>dragging mouth-breathing idiot like you when I'm there!

Bad news for his neighbours, though. He'll be staying at home.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
My travel writing: http://www.iol.ie/~draoi/
From: d.g.s. on
Padraig Breathnach wrote:

> "d.g.s." <dgs1300(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Al Bundy (MSfortune(a)mcpmail.com) wrote:
>>
>>> On Mar 1, 5:37 pm, "Useful Info" <useful_...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>> Here's an interesting guide to living cheaply in Paris:
>>>>
>>> You could not pay me to be there
>> Wonderful! That assures that I won't run into a knuckle-
>> dragging mouth-breathing idiot like you when I'm there!
>
> Bad news for his neighbours, though. He'll be staying at home.

That's assuming his neighbo(u)rs aren't just like him. They tend to
run in packs, you know.
--
dgs
From: Rod Speed on
Padraig Breathnach <padraigb(a)MUNGEDiol.ie> wrote
> d.g.s. <dgs1300(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Al Bundy (MSfortune(a)mcpmail.com) wrote
>>> Useful Info <useful_...(a)yahoo.com> wrote

>>>> Here's an interesting guide to living cheaply in Paris:

>>> You could not pay me to be there

>> Wonderful! That assures that I won't run into a knuckle-
>> dragging mouth-breathing idiot like you when I'm there!

> Bad news for his neighbours, though. He'll be staying at home.

Unlikely, more likely to be touring the brothels of thailand/phillipines etc.


From: Anonymous on
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 13:14:04 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Padraig Breathnach <padraigb(a)MUNGEDiol.ie> wrote
>> d.g.s. <dgs1300(a)gmail.com> wrote
>>> Al Bundy (MSfortune(a)mcpmail.com) wrote
>>>> Useful Info <useful_...(a)yahoo.com> wrote
>
>>>>> Here's an interesting guide to living cheaply in Paris:
>
>>>> You could not pay me to be there
>
>>> Wonderful! That assures that I won't run into a knuckle-
>>> dragging mouth-breathing idiot like you when I'm there!
>
>> Bad news for his neighbours, though. He'll be staying at home.
>
> Unlikely, more likely to be touring the brothels of thailand/phillipines etc.

Based on personal experience, no doubt.

From: Tim C. on
Following up to "d.g.s." <dgs1300(a)gmail.com> :

>That's assuming his neighbo(u)rs aren't just like him. They tend to
>run in packs, you know.

I think the correct collective noun is "farrow".
--
Tim C.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: PagePlus prepaid cellular
Next: Burned microwave popcorn