From: SS on
I have listed 3 CDs

listed to sell at 99p auction
postage �1.00
self hosted pic.
No additional boxes checked that I can see of

Listing fee 10p
Me thinks it should be free.
Using turbo lister.

Any thoughts?


From: petrolcan on
In article <FnyOn.5833$jL2.1026(a)hurricane>, SS says...
>
> I have listed 3 CDs
>
> listed to sell at 99p auction
> postage £1.00
> self hosted pic.
> No additional boxes checked that I can see of
>
> Listing fee 10p
> Me thinks it should be free.

It should be.

> Using turbo lister.
>
> Any thoughts?

Update TL?
From: SS on

"petrolcan" <petrolcan(a)SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.2674c5161044eca6989771(a)news.virginmedia.com...
In article <FnyOn.5833$jL2.1026(a)hurricane>, SS says...
>
> I have listed 3 CDs
>
> listed to sell at 99p auction
> postage �1.00
> self hosted pic.
> No additional boxes checked that I can see of
>
> Listing fee 10p
> Me thinks it should be free.

It should be.

> Using turbo lister.
>
> Any thoughts?

Update TL?

I have just updated and still charging 5p for listing.


From: petrolcan on
In article <8DyOn.70778$QF7.55453(a)hurricane>, SS says...
>
> "petrolcan" <petrolcan(a)SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message

> Update TL?
>
> I have just updated and still charging 5p for listing.

You're being charged as a business seller.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/fees.html

From: SS on

"petrolcan" <petrolcan(a)SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.2674ca6bb6fdbe64989773(a)news.virginmedia.com...
> In article <8DyOn.70778$QF7.55453(a)hurricane>, SS says...
>>
>> "petrolcan" <petrolcan(a)SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Update TL?
>>
>> I have just updated and still charging 5p for listing.
>
> You're being charged as a business seller.
>
> http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/fees.html
>
>
Been on to ebay live chat and they tell me it is a turbo lister issue and I
will not be charged, it is to do with the 100 items free listing if at 99p.
so will list and follow up with checks. Have copied the conversation with
live chat ....just in case.