From: Jerry Sauk on

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:8739mmFdvsU1(a)mid.individual.net...
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > "Larry" <LarryG2(a)A1gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:qq2dnSlvIJmasZHRnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
> >> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>> YOU are the common problem in regard to your work history, Jerry.
> >>>>
> >>> Wrong. the common problem is that other people, either co-workers,
> >>> and sometiems managers, are either idiots or prejudiced against
> >>> certain common issue's that many people have.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >> Sure, Jerry, who else would you blame? It's always the "other
> >> people". Now your adding some BS prejudice into the mix?
> >
> > I have suffered discrimination at the work place many times becouse
> > of my weight. That's a prejudiced. There was MANY instance's where
> > I should have been given an easier job to do bercouse of weight
> > issue's but I wasn't, but women were given the easier jobs to do such
> > as running the check-outs. That's discrimination,
>
> Like hell it is. Its a FAILURE to discriminate, fool.
>
> > and it's illegal.
>
> Like hell it is.

Wrong. The women were allowed to run the check-outs because there are
women, and I wasn't. What isn't dicrimination about that???


From: Jerry Sauk on

"Larry" <LarryG2(a)A1gmail.com> wrote in message
news:aLOdnccHe_WzGpDRnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>> Try to understand this.
> >>>>
> >>>> McDonald's made $4.5 billion in net profit it's last fiscal year.
> >>>>
> >>>> They employ $1.5 million employees globally.
> >>>>
> >>>> If each employee works 2080 hours per year (full time) that would be
> >>>> $1.44 per hour per employee if they gave up all of their profits. I
> >>>> realize that they have a large number of part-time employees so let's
> >>>> double that to $2.88 per hour - that would never equate to $20/hour
or
> >>>> almost $42K/year for a full time employee.
> >>>>
> >>>> For this exercise we are not even allowing for payroll taxes that are
a
> >>>> significant percentage of what an employee earns. We are also not
> >>>> including worker's comp that is based on employee salaries, among
other
> >>>> things.
> >>>>
> >>>> No publicly traded company in the world will give back all of their
> >>>> profits to their employees so, once again, you are wrong.
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>> I UNDERSTAND all that. But the pojt is, which YOU are obiously not
> >>> understanding because I've already said it three time's now, is that
> >>>
> > because
> >
> >>> of the sky-rocketing increase in quolity of customer service and food
> >>>
> > that,
> >
> >>> the sale's and profits will ALSO skyrocket! So Mcdonald's would only
> >>>
> > make
> >
> >>> more and more money, without even having to increase the price of the
> >>>
> > food.
> >
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >> What do you base that on? I can get an Angus Burger pretty damn fast
> >> right now.
> >>
> > I base that on fact's. Any idiot knows that business that have better
> > customer service get more business.
> >
> >
> >
> So you are smarter than the people at McDonald's, Taco Bell, and the
> other ff places? Why aren't you the VP of Sales for Taco Bell, sloth?

Beacuse I don't want to work all those hours and weekend's possiblt.We
already discussed this. I simply don't have the time to work a full-time
job.


From: Rod Speed on
Jerry Sauk wrote:
> <krw(a)att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message
> news:78do06htkdljceiie8n6idbqinmgmo5nce(a)4ax.com...
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 18:32:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> "Larry" <LarryG2(a)A1gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:qq2dnSlvIJmasZHRnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> YOU are the common problem in regard to your work history, Jerry.
>>>>>>
>>>>> Wrong. the common problem is that other people, either
>>>>> co-workers, and sometiems managers, are either idiots or
>>>>> prejudiced against certain common issue's that many people have.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> Sure, Jerry, who else would you blame? It's always the "other
>>>> people". Now your adding some BS prejudice into the mix?
>>>
>>> I have suffered discrimination at the work place many times becouse
>>> of my weight. That's a prejudiced. There was MANY instance's
>>> where I should have been given an easier job to do bercouse of
>>> weight issue's but I wasn't, but women were given the easier jobs
>>> to do such as running the check-outs. That's discrimination, and
>>> it's illegal.
>>
>> Wrong. If you can't do the job you shouldn't have it, period. You
>> must be *really* out of shape if you can't flip a burger.
>
> I was one of the best worker's they had there at the grocery store.

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim.

> If you had payed attentention, I said I was DISCRIMINATED AGAIST,

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim.

> not that I wasn't able to do the job.

You clearly werent, thats why you got the bums rush you so richly deserved.


From: Rod Speed on
Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:8739mmFdvsU1(a)mid.individual.net...
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>> "Larry" <LarryG2(a)A1gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:qq2dnSlvIJmasZHRnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>>>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> YOU are the common problem in regard to your work history, Jerry.
>>>>>>
>>>>> Wrong. the common problem is that other people, either
>>>>> co-workers, and sometiems managers, are either idiots or
>>>>> prejudiced against certain common issue's that many people have.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> Sure, Jerry, who else would you blame? It's always the "other
>>>> people". Now your adding some BS prejudice into the mix?
>>>
>>> I have suffered discrimination at the work place many times becouse
>>> of my weight. That's a prejudiced. There was MANY instance's where
>>> I should have been given an easier job to do bercouse of weight
>>> issue's but I wasn't, but women were given the easier jobs to do
>>> such as running the check-outs. That's discrimination,
>>
>> Like hell it is. Its a FAILURE to discriminate, fool.
>>
>>> and it's illegal.
>>
>> Like hell it is.

> Wrong.

Right.

> The women were allowed to run the check-outs because there are women, and I wasn't.

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim.

> What isn't dicrimination about that???

Its a FAILURE to discriminate because you are an obese hippo, fool.


From: Rod Speed on
Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Larry" <LarryG2(a)A1gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:aLOdnccHe_WzGpDRnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Try to understand this.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> McDonald's made $4.5 billion in net profit it's last fiscal year.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> They employ $1.5 million employees globally.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If each employee works 2080 hours per year (full time) that
>>>>>> would be $1.44 per hour per employee if they gave up all of
>>>>>> their profits. I realize that they have a large number of
>>>>>> part-time employees so let's double that to $2.88 per hour -
>>>>>> that would never equate to $20/hour or almost $42K/year for a
>>>>>> full time employee.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> For this exercise we are not even allowing for payroll taxes
>>>>>> that are a significant percentage of what an employee earns. We
>>>>>> are also not including worker's comp that is based on employee
>>>>>> salaries, among other things.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> No publicly traded company in the world will give back all of
>>>>>> their profits to their employees so, once again, you are wrong.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> I UNDERSTAND all that. But the pojt is, which YOU are obiously
>>>>> not understanding because I've already said it three time's now,
>>>>> is that
>>>>>
>>> because
>>>
>>>>> of the sky-rocketing increase in quolity of customer service and
>>>>> food
>>>>>
>>> that,
>>>
>>>>> the sale's and profits will ALSO skyrocket! So Mcdonald's would
>>>>> only
>>>>>
>>> make
>>>
>>>>> more and more money, without even having to increase the price of
>>>>> the
>>>>>
>>> food.
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> What do you base that on? I can get an Angus Burger pretty damn
>>>> fast right now.
>>>>
>>> I base that on fact's. Any idiot knows that business that have
>>> better customer service get more business.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>> So you are smarter than the people at McDonald's, Taco Bell, and the
>> other ff places? Why aren't you the VP of Sales for Taco Bell,
>> sloth?
>
> Beacuse I don't want to work all those hours and weekend's possiblt.We
> already discussed this. I simply don't have the time to work a full-time job.

Your problem, as always.