From: petrolcan on
I'm finding that when doing searches tonight that the site is really
slow.

Anyone else having problems?

From: News on
In message <MPG.257259ab6fff2e43989a8d(a)text.news.virginmedia.com>,
petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> writes
>I'm finding that when doing searches tonight that the site is really
>slow.
>
>Anyone else having problems?
>
Yes - getting slower and slower, and finally ground to a halt :-(
--
Geep
From: petrolcan on
In article <FcTBaMBDwECLFwHI(a)nospam.demon.co.uk>, News says...
>
> In message <MPG.257259ab6fff2e43989a8d(a)text.news.virginmedia.com>,
> petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> writes
> >I'm finding that when doing searches tonight that the site is really
> >slow.
> >
> >Anyone else having problems?
> >
> Yes - getting slower and slower, and finally ground to a halt :-(

TFFT, I was becoming convinced that it was just me.

I can sign in and get to my ebay page but doing a search generates a
timeout.
From: News on
In message <MPG.25725fa8dc70901b989a8e(a)text.news.virginmedia.com>,
petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> writes
>In article <FcTBaMBDwECLFwHI(a)nospam.demon.co.uk>, News says...
>>
>> In message <MPG.257259ab6fff2e43989a8d(a)text.news.virginmedia.com>,
>> petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> writes
>> >Anyone else having problems?
>> >
>> Yes - getting slower and slower, and finally ground to a halt :-(
>
>TFFT, I was becoming convinced that it was just me.
>
>I can sign in and get to my ebay page but doing a search generates a
>timeout.

Yes, exactly the same here - I rebooted my PC, convinced it was my
problem, then read the message, so realised it wasn't at my end :-)
--
Geep
From: Owain on
On 21 Nov, 20:11, petrolcan <petrolcanS...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm finding that when doing searches tonight that the site is really
> slow.
> Anyone else having problems?

Yup. MyEbay works but any buying categories or searches don't. Firefox
says: "Connection Interrupted The document contains no data. The
network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please
try again."

Owain