From: A Sellers on

"petrolcan" <petrolcan(a)SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.26ce3d87947e33b598987e(a)news.virginmedia.com...
> In article <8cij9cFm47U1(a)mid.individual.net>, A Sellers says...
> >
> > "petrolcan" <petrolcan(a)SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > > > With buyers like you around leaving negs for honest sellers, for no real reason
> > > > at all, it must have the real thieves and con-artists laughing their heads off.
> > >
> > > By the way that you have worded that reply coupled with the fact that this is
> > > your first post here,, I'd hazard a guess that you are the seller concerned
> > > here.
> > >
> > > If that is the case you obviously haven't read the thread correctly but as
> > > stated by the OP you don't read massages very well anyway.
> >
> > If I am the seller, then why would I need to read the thread to know what actually
> > happened ?
>
> Probably because you aren't very good at reading.
>
> So, simple question, are you the seller in this case?

How many people read this NewsGroup ? At a guess around 20 max.

How many eBay sellers are there in the UK ? Tens of thousands at a guess.

Tell me, do you sometimes get the idea that people are following
you around, as well ?

Have you told anyone about this ?

Maybe you should.













>
>


From: Fran on

"A Sellers" <Sellers(a)Hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8ciu16Fou1U1(a)mid.individual.net...
>

> How can it be common knowledge to new readers of the group ?
>
> There is no such eBay seller with the ID of "petrolcan".
>

Wrong.

260646148465

He's making his fortune. Not.


From: petrolcan on
In article <8ciud2Fr7iU1(a)mid.individual.net>, A Sellers says...
>
> "petrolcan" <petrolcan(a)SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> > > If I am the seller, then why would I need to read the thread to know what actually
> > > happened ?
> >
> > Probably because you aren't very good at reading.
> >
> > So, simple question, are you the seller in this case?

Unanswered.

> How many people read this NewsGroup ? At a guess around 20 max.

Hah! Readers do not equal posters.

> How many eBay sellers are there in the UK ? Tens of thousands at a guess.

Probably many more, what's your point?

> Tell me, do you sometimes get the idea that people are following
> you around, as well ?

I don't, no.

> Have you told anyone about this ?
>
> Maybe you should.

So, are you the seller in this case?

From: petrolcan on
In article <i41gr7$24u$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Fran says...
>
> "A Sellers" <Sellers(a)Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:8ciu16Fou1U1(a)mid.individual.net...
> >
>
> > How can it be common knowledge to new readers of the group ?
> >
> > There is no such eBay seller with the ID of "petrolcan".
> >
>
> Wrong.
>
> 260646148465
>
> He's making his fortune. Not.

Jealous, fran?


From: petrolcan on
In article <MPG.26ce5fe8a7bdfecb989693(a)news.btinternet.com>, Jim says...
>
> In article <8ciu16Fou1U1(a)mid.individual.net>, Sellers(a)Hotmail.com
> says...

> > There is no such eBay seller with the ID of "petrolcan".

> Regular readers of this group will remember that 'petrolcan' had a spat
> with Spacker who remarked that 'petrolcan' had a cat that looked like
> Hitler, although he was unable to open the link to the photos ... aah,
> the good old days ...

Heh, the cat seems to have recovered now

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/petrolcan/
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: Neg or Neut?
Next: spam arrest