From: John Whitworth on

"G a z" <spam(a)spam.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.22e2958f38d45ee698968c(a)news.aioe.org...
> In article <6drbcpF3t7a5U1(a)mid.individual.net>, jan(a)freeinternet.com
> says...
>
>> When using LV in our local Tesco you have to have them validated at
>> Customer
>> Service first, which is always a palavar.
>> Iceland is much easier- just hand them over a checkout in lieu of cash
>>
>
> Strange, as when I use them in my local Tesco's, I hand them to the till
> lady and she just scans them, like any other vouchers, NO hassle & NO
> problems!

Same for me. Straight to the cashier, no problems.

Only place I had trouble was trying to use them at a Beefeater. They were
listed on the LV website, but don't take them any more...well, that
particular one (Malta Inn) didn't, anyway.

JW

From: Jan on
G a z wrote:
> In article <6drbcpF3t7a5U1(a)mid.individual.net>, jan(a)freeinternet.com
> says...
>
>> When using LV in our local Tesco you have to have them validated at
>> Customer Service first, which is always a palavar.
>> Iceland is much easier- just hand them over a checkout in lieu of
>> cash
>>
>
> Strange, as when I use them in my local Tesco's, I hand them to the
> till lady and she just scans them, like any other vouchers, NO hassle
> & NO problems!
>
> Mind you, I like john like to have the LV's rather than using PayPal,
> after all if you use eBay like I do to, then I feel we give
> eBay/PayPal enough of our money...
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Gaz.


hmmm...perhaps they don't see many at my Tesco !!

Jan


From: DubDriver on

"G a z" <spam(a)spam.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.22e2958f38d45ee698968c(a)news.aioe.org...
> In article <6drbcpF3t7a5U1(a)mid.individual.net>, jan(a)freeinternet.com
> says...
>
>> When using LV in our local Tesco you have to have them validated at
>> Customer
>> Service first, which is always a palavar.
>> Iceland is much easier- just hand them over a checkout in lieu of cash
>>
>
> Strange, as when I use them in my local Tesco's, I hand them to the till
> lady and she just scans them, like any other vouchers, NO hassle & NO
> problems!
>
> Mind you, I like john like to have the LV's rather than using PayPal,
> after
> all if you use eBay like I do to, then I feel we give eBay/PayPal enough
> of
> our money...

Anything's better than the questionnaire invites from CIAO, most of which
these days offer "If you complete our easy 20 minutes survey, you will be
paid �0.10" ... hmmm that's just a measly 30p an hour!


From: xCx on
Mark BR wrote:
> DubDriver wrote:
>> "Tracym" <tracymidd(a)knickersoffhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:g4c0tc$1n3$1(a)news.albasani.net...
>>> Pinecone are looking for new recruits, if anyone wants to have a
>>> link to join them, please ask, they are looking for genuine people,
>>> No Doubt everyone knows who i am on about, anyway please email me or
>>> ask questions here, ok.please beware trap in email addy xx
>>> Tracym
>> Thanks Tracym, I received my acceptance email today and promise of �4
>> paying surveys.
>
> Don't forget to switch payment from lunchoen vouchers to paypal as soon as
> possible.
>
> What do others do with luncheon vounchers, I have �20 worth now.
>

I recently used them at little chef, I've used them in Morrisons, Asda
and Tesco too without any problems, coupons in general tend to confuse
them in Morrisons though, I had a voucher for a smoothie and if she
checked the voucher once she must have checked it a thousand times to
make sure it was the right thing, glad I didn't have a heap of vouchers
for different stuff.
From: Emma on
Mark BR <briley(a)x-privat.org> writes
>What do others do with luncheon vounchers, I have �20 worth now.

I use them towards my normal weekly shopping in Morrisons. I have used
them for so long now thanks to Pinecone that I tell the assistants what
they need to put them under on the till codes!

If I had the �4 put into my PayPal account then I'd just waste the money
on junk from Ebay, etc. this way I actually use it for treats I wouldn't
normally buy.

--
Emma - The Chocolate Monster
http://chocmonsterland.blog.com/
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Amazon Jug
Next: Fabric samples