From: "Raj Kundra" raj on

"Colin" <Colin(a)nowhere.non> wrote in message
news:7vq7mqFs6lU1(a)mid.individual.net...
> "Raj Kundra" <raj(a)REM0VE THISkundracomputers.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:eIQln.49154$Ym4.5684(a)text.news.virginmedia.com...
>>
>> Because it is known fact that all the stolen card details are always used
>> in the far east.
>
> Known only by you I expect.
> The guy who recently used my credit card details lived in London.
>
>
When you say used, does it mean you gave him the card or he stolen the
details?
All depends what you mean ;)


From: Colin on
"Raj Kundra" <raj(a)REM0VE THISkundracomputers.co.uk> wrote in message
news:h2Sln.49184$Ym4.13767(a)text.news.virginmedia.com...
>
> "Colin" <Colin(a)nowhere.non> wrote in message
> news:7vq7mqFs6lU1(a)mid.individual.net...
>> "Raj Kundra" <raj(a)REM0VE THISkundracomputers.co.uk> wrote in message
>> news:eIQln.49154$Ym4.5684(a)text.news.virginmedia.com...
>>>
>>> Because it is known fact that all the stolen card details are always
>>> used in the far east.
>>
>> Known only by you I expect.
>> The guy who recently used my credit card details lived in London.
>>
>>
> When you say used, does it mean you gave him the card or he stolen the
> details?
> All depends what you mean ;)


Stolen credit card details.




From: Donnie on
petrolcan wrote:

> I've had an enquiry about sending a Tilley lamp to South Korea and a
> quick look on interparcel.com suggests that it will cost the thick
> end of �70 to get it there, which the proposed buyer seems okay with.
>
> Anyone sent to South Korea before? Horror stories?

�53.71 via fedex on Parcel2go, assuming a weight of 4kg, 30 x 30 x 40
cm?

--
Donnie
Honda CB500R "Look out, Donnie's about!"
Lambretta Series 2 186cc "The Shitter"
Lambretta LD 175cc "The Chopper"
From: petrolcan on
In article <5VJln.48993$Ym4.12755(a)text.news.virginmedia.com>, Raj Kundra
says...
>
> "petrolcan" <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.260174bad084a89c989c8f(a)text.news.virginmedia.com...
> I've had an enquiry about sending a Tilley lamp to South Korea and a
> quick look on interparcel.com suggests that it will cost the thick end
> of £70 to get it there, which the proposed buyer seems okay with.
>
> Anyone sent to South Korea before? Horror stories?
>
> I did 2/3 years ago.
> Buyer bought it on Thursday and paid instantly by paypal.
> Then insisted I ship on Friday, which I thought nothing of it (now days that
> will raise alarm).
> I got item shipped on Friday morning and informed buyer.
> Then within 10 minutes paypal e mail came about card being stolen and they
> have reversed payment £250.
> Luckily I knew the local post office manager and phoned him to stop the
> parcel.
> Ended up loosing £60 shipping costs.

Funny enough, that's the type of story I was expecting.

I emailed them back at lunchtime asking to paypal me the money direct
and they seem to have gone quiet.
From: petrolcan on
In article <hn907r$lbi$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Donnie says...
>
> petrolcan wrote:
>
> > I've had an enquiry about sending a Tilley lamp to South Korea and a
> > quick look on interparcel.com suggests that it will cost the thick
> > end of £70 to get it there, which the proposed buyer seems okay with.
> >
> > Anyone sent to South Korea before? Horror stories?
>
> £53.71 via fedex on Parcel2go, assuming a weight of 4kg, 30 x 30 x 40
> cm?

2kg, 60x30x30