From: Fran on

"Dodgy Geezer" <dodgy.geezer(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:Bozgn.89125$4D2.75872(a)newsfe12.ams2...

>
> Yes, Michael I did, you really do argue in your spare time don't you ?

He must have a lot of it, judging by his word count.


From: Dodgy Geezer on
michael adams wrote:
>
> Petrolcan is a very sad and bitter person with a grudge. As a result of
> my pointing out on here that despite selling cameras (hence the name
> - you fill them with petrol) on eBay for years, he still can't actually
> distinguish between an LCD Panel, and an LCD screen when it comes to
> listing his cameras.
>

Neither can I, am I sad and bitter too ?

> Anyway in case he's forgotten again -
>
> LCD Panel - small on top of the camera
>
> LCD Screen Big and on the back.
>
>

Oh right, but isn't that just splitting hairs ?

>
>>>>>> All academic now but just a thought.
>>> That implies he might have blagged his way out of it even without
>>> even knowing about what happened to you. Made up his own excuse.
>>>
>>> But he didn't, so as you say it's all academic.
>>>
>> Make your mind up, you just said I said what you said I didn't.
>
>
> No I didn't.
>
> You implied that what I said, was the same as what you said.
>
> But it wasn't.
>
> Me: It's all academic because he didn't blag his way out of
> it in his own way.
>
> You: Its all academic because I (you) posted my own experience six
> months too late which he could have copied.
>
> Nobody's disputing that "it's all academic now", but for different reasons.
>

Sorry, you'll need to pay if you want me to carry on arguing.
From: michael adams on

"Dodgy Geezer" <dodgy.geezer(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:L%zgn.77763$3E5.21698(a)newsfe18.ams2...
> michael adams wrote:
> >
> > Petrolcan is a very sad and bitter person with a grudge. As a result of
> > my pointing out on here that despite selling cameras (hence the name
> > - you fill them with petrol) on eBay for years, he still can't actually
> > distinguish between an LCD Panel, and an LCD screen when it comes to
> > listing his cameras.
> >
>
> Neither can I, am I sad and bitter too ?

No. Because you don't sell cameras. He does.

Ironically enough it was one of Petrolcan's listings
of which Spacker posted the screen capture, which was
Spacker's undoing.

The LCD stuff arose out of one of Spacker's threads slagging
off Petrolcan as well.



>
> > Anyway in case he's forgotten again -
> >
> > LCD Panel - small on top of the camera
> >
> > LCD Screen Big and on the back.
> >
> >
>
> Oh right, but isn't that just splitting hairs ?

Not if you're a buyer, no. If it says "LCD screen" on the listing
you want the big screen on the back - not a little titchy thing
on the top.



>
> >
> >>>>>> All academic now but just a thought.
> >>> That implies he might have blagged his way out of it even without
> >>> even knowing about what happened to you. Made up his own excuse.
> >>>
> >>> But he didn't, so as you say it's all academic.
> >>>
> >> Make your mind up, you just said I said what you said I didn't.
> >
> >
> > No I didn't.
> >
> > You implied that what I said, was the same as what you said.
> >
> > But it wasn't.
> >
> > Me: It's all academic because he didn't blag his way out of
> > it in his own way.
> >
> > You: Its all academic because I (you) posted my own experience six
> > months too late which he could have copied.
> >
> > Nobody's disputing that "it's all academic now", but for different reasons.
> >
>
> Sorry, you'll need to pay if you want me to carry on arguing.


So you give in then ?

They all do in the end.

Can't think why.


michael adams

....



From: Dodgy Geezer on
michael adams wrote:

>> Sorry, you'll need to pay if you want me to carry on arguing.
>
>
> So you give in then ?
>
> They all do in the end.
>
> Can't think why.
>

They lose the will to live.

How's your router saga going ?
From: michael adams on

"Dodgy Geezer" <dodgy.geezer(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:3VAgn.52600$tJ.34635(a)newsfe28.ams2...
> michael adams wrote:
>
> >> Sorry, you'll need to pay if you want me to carry on arguing.
> >
> >
> > So you give in then ?
> >
> > They all do in the end.
> >
> > Can't think why.
> >
>
> They lose the will to live.
>
> How's your router saga going ?

No new developements yet. The Parcelforce tracking
site isn't up to much. With Recorded they tell you
exactly when you posted it in the Post Office. With
Parcelforce it simply says its Parcelforce48, not when
you left it the depot or anything. Presumably its
still sat in a bin.

michael adams

....