From: Dr Zoidberg on
"The Older Gentleman" <totallydeadmailbox(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1j77k7o.7vwjf7ul3e5yN%totallydeadmailbox(a)yahoo.co.uk...
> petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've also just remembered all those google links I posted that you
>> claimed weren't working. I guess that was lies too.
>
> I see from quoted text we're getting the religious card played, too,
> these days. Where on earth did that come from?
>

I've killfiled them too now.
It's quite satisfying seeing the new posts count go up and then straight
back down again :0)
--
Alex

"I laugh in the face of danger , then I hide until it goes away"

From: The Older Gentleman on
petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> My contempt for fran is due to the fact that he jumps on your bandwagon
> quite a bit. Its why I have reasoned that you two are in fact the same
> person.

It's possible. I don't think so, though. Spacker is a standard Usenet
nutjob, size twelve. Fran is just a nasty piece of work. There's a
difference. But the two are happily joined at the hip, so Fracker covers
everything.


--
BMW K1100LT & K100RS Ducati 750SS Triumph Street Triple Honda CB400F
Suzuki TS250 chateaudotmurrayatidnetdotcom
Nothing damages a machine more than an ignoramus with a manual, a
can-do attitude and a set of cheap tools
From: petrolcan on
In article <1j77k7o.7vwjf7ul3e5yN%totallydeadmailbox(a)yahoo.co.uk>, The
Older Gentleman says...
>
> petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've also just remembered all those google links I posted that you
> > claimed weren't working. I guess that was lies too.
>
> I see from quoted text we're getting the religious card played, too,
> these days. Where on earth did that come from?

The void that is also known as spackers vivid imagination.
From: petrolcan on
In article <hahhno$tmv$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Fran says...
>
> "petrolcan" <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.25364e2992355a739898e8(a)text.news.virginmedia.com...
>
> > My contempt for fran is due to the fact that he jumps on your bandwagon
> > quite a bit. Its why I have reasoned that you two are in fact the same
> > person.
> >
>
> Why do you find it incredible that more than one person opposes certain
> behaviours?

Oh, I find nothing about the fracker entity 'incredible', nothing at
all.
From: petrolcan on
In article <1j77lhz.1vkbuhc16h66udN%totallydeadmailbox(a)yahoo.co.uk>, The
Older Gentleman says...
>
> petrolcan <petrolcanSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > My contempt for fran is due to the fact that he jumps on your bandwagon
> > quite a bit. Its why I have reasoned that you two are in fact the same
> > person.
>
> It's possible. I don't think so, though. Spacker is a standard Usenet
> nutjob, size twelve.

Only a size twelve?

> Fran is just a nasty piece of work. There's a difference. But the two
> are happily joined at the hip, so Fracker covers everything.

Well, yes, you do have a point.